Honda College Graduate Bonus
If you are a recent or soon-to-be college graduate, we know that you are embarking on a new phase of your life, and that phase may include a new vehicle! To reward your hard work, Honda would like to give you $500 toward any new 2015 or 2016 model year Honda automobile when you finance or lease with Honda Financial Services.
Here’s what you need to qualify
- Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master’s, bachelor’s or associate degree from a U.S.- accredited college or from a registered nursing school.
- Meet HFS credit criteria and sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® (“balloon”) contract.
- Bonus recipient must provide Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by HFS.
- Bonus recipient must be listed on the HFS contract as the primary buyer.
The HFS Honda Graduate Program:
The Following HFS Requirements May Apply:
- 5% minimum down payment.
- No adverse credit history.
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the HFS contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.
For more information on HFS requirements, please visit:
Qualifying models under this program:
- Accord Coupe
- Accord Sedan
- Civic Coupe
- Civic Sedan
For well-qualified customers, subject to approval by HFS. Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus offer per vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease program. Offer not valid on Honda Certified Used Car or used vehicles. Must be utilized with HFS Lease, HFS Purchase Plan, HFS One Pay Lease, HFS APR Financing with a minimum of 24 monthly payments. Program NOT compatible with Zero Due at signing leases, non HFS financing or cash purchases. Offer not valid on Honda Certified Used Car or used vehicles. Offer valid through March 31, 2017 and may be terminated at any time.